Vricon Systems LLC is looking for an experienced program manager to direct execution of a DoD contract in the Orlando area. Key efforts on the contract include developing high quality/high resolution/high accuracy 3-D terrain data to support DoD requirements for training, simulation, and operations. Additionally, the program will deploy APIs for use by the community and create a central, authoritative database for worldwide distribution of terrain.
The solution will be hosted on multiple platforms, and in the cloud, with data exported globally as required. The program manager selected for this effort will be expected to manage evolving and complex Government requirements and support changes based upon technology improvements during the life of the program.
Formal responsibilities will include working with the Government customer team in Orlando, the technical support organization in Los Angeles, a set of associate contractors located in Boston and Florida, and Vricon Headquarters in McLean, VA, with regular travel to each location and occasional travel to other designated sites.
- Direct and manage all phases of the project, from inception to completion.
- Establish, with the program team and program manager, milestones, master schedules, program financial baselines and monitors adherence to the project master plan/schedule and financial baseline, identify project problems, develop solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing specifications.
- Responsible for coordination and timely execution of all project related activities.
- Coordinate with the Customer Program Director and other Program Managers as secondary customer contact for program activities.
- Lead all internal and external project reviews to include discussions relative to cost, schedule and/or performance.
- Provide leadership to project teams, ensures the team is performing to tasks effectively and within objectives identified and is responsible for project risk management (tracking, reporting and mitigation).
- Manage support for production, deployed products, product development, import/export shipping, ITAR compliance, integration and test.
- Act as an Integrated Product Team (IPT) lead, directing the work of employees assigned to the project from technical, manufacturing and administrative areas.
- Provide the customer with all required staffing documentation, subcontractor management, configuration management, safety plan, reports and reviews, and security requirements.
Required Qualifications are as follows:
- Active SECRET clearance
- BS degree in a technical or management field minimum
- 5+ years experience in GEOINT Project Leadership or GIS Solutions
- 10+ years of Software Systems Program Management with significant experience in Agile Development and Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) (e.g., capabilities implementation, test and integration, system transition and SLC process experience)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Experience organizing, directing, and managing contract operation support functions involving multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks.
- Experience effectively communicating at senior levels. Experience meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans.
- Demonstrated experience mentoring personnel.
- Experience working with Geospatial tools and data.
- MS or MBA with focus in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Math
- IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
- Direct experience with PEO STRI, SE CORE, or other Army M&S customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead multidisciplinary project teams
- Ability to prepare comprehensive technical reports; collaborate across the customer’s Directorates and the large GIS community to garner and apply industry best practices for developing technical processes; and the ability to apply best practices in developing performance based methods and process documents.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $TBD /year
Location: Orlando, FL (Required)
- IT certs such as PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP, SAFe, DAWIA (Desired)
- SECRET clearance mandatory (Required)/ Active TS SCI w/Poly (Desired)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To submit you resumes, email it along with a cover letter to [email protected]