The Deputy Program Manager will primarily be responsible for assisting the Synthetic Training Environment (STE) One World Terrain (OWT) Program Manager execute the planned technical development activities and geospatial data deliveries within the allocated cost and budget constraints. Responsible for the supervision of the governance of the program’s technical objectives and provide program status information to the customer and routine communication to senior Vricon leadership staff. Facilitate the implementation of facility security coordination and GFI Distribution C/D data handling requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in working in an Integrated Product Development Team (IPT) to include U.S. Government and Contract member participants
- In-depth understanding of program/project cost and schedule relationships, tracking schedule performance within the program’s cost constraints
- Experience with the development of Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP) development
- Experience with subcontract management and development of Statement of Work (SOW) documents, purchase orders, Ability to work both independently and collaborate with U.S Government Cybersecurity personnel.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple simultaneous management tasks in the execution of Other Transactional Authority (OTA) contract environment
- Must be capable of working with engineering and program management staff to coordinate execution of STE OWT program execution activities
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Management or an equivalent business related or equivalent Technical Management experience
- Candidates with existing Program Management Professional (PMP) certification are desired
- Ability to obtain an interim DoD SECRET clearance, Candidates with existing DoD SECRET clearance are preferred
- Some travel required, supporting U.s Government management personnel, at various U.S. Army Training facilities
- 5 years plus in a similar position held within the Department of Defense (DoD), DoD contractor or commercial information assurance industry
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression.