The 3D Geospatial Analyst will run Vricon’s Builder software to create 3D solutions from multiple satellite images. Our production process includes generating, reviewing, editing, and delivering the software’s outputs and ensuring a quality product.
- Contribute to building the Globe in 3D using Vricon-developed builder software
- Ensure quality control in a 3D environment
- Produce 3D maps of areas of interest based on project requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Proficient with GIS software (e.g., ESRI ArcGIS, QGIS, QT Viewer/Modeler)
- Exposure to 3D modeling tools (e.g., Maya, Google Sketch Up)
- Exposure to multimedia production tools (e.g., Adobe Suite, GIMP, InkScape)
- Map or navigation applications (e.g., different coordinate systems, projections, GPS)
- Ability to work on Linux platforms
- Issue & project tracking software (e.g., Jira, enterprise level ticketing)
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Well organized, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks
- Must be capable of working with engineering and manufacturing team members
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position in the geospatial industry
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, and LTD insurance, a 401k plan, and 10 paid holidays + vacation per year. Vricon is an Equal Opportunity Employer.