- Capture business within the [Americas/EMEAR] telecommunication geodata market segment, direct and through new and exisiting channel
- Create and Execute on capture plans according to the company’s go to market strategy
- Challenge sales: Understand customer needs and see innovative solutions based on the company portfolio
- Responsibility for the full sales cycle; From lead generation to negotiation and contracting
- Attend market segment tradeshows and conferences
- Provide input to R&D roadmap planning
- As a member of the sales team, contribute with experience and knowledge in strategy and marketing planning
- Reports to VP International Sales
- Result-oriented sales executive with proven record. Natural Challenge sales peronality traits – perceptive, interested, bold. Genuinly interested in understanding the customer’s challenges, and see innovative solutions based on the company’s portfolio.
- 5-10+ years of experience in international software or data sales in the telecommunication market
- Technical competence comparable to a bachelor in computer science or similar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience from GIS and geodata markets is meriting but not a requirement
- Extensive national and international travel required
- Language skills: [English and Spanish for Americas hire / English for EMEAR hire]
- Job location is flexible, e.g. [Dallas, TX for Americas hire / Stockholm, Sweden for EMEAR hire]
- Vricon is a disruptive and fast-growing startup that has established itself as a market leader in commerical geodata for the defense and intelligence sector, and is now expanding into the telecom market segment with a unique, patented, position in a market that is undergoing significant growth and change with the advent of 5G.
- Become a key member and influencer on the company’s future success.
- Compensation program with significant accelerators on good performance