The Cybersecurity Lead responsibilities include execution of the organization’s Risk Management plans and procedures to obtain a Authority to Operate (ATO) certificate for the Synthetic Training Environment (STE) One World Terrain (OWT) program. Close coordination with the U.S. Army representatives is essential to tailor the specific Risk Management Framework (RMF) implementation identified by the Vricon Information Security System Manager (ISSM); is required to implement the ATO security assessment procedures and ATO authorization, as well as identify the procedures for continuous monitoring. Responsible for the generation of the required documentation in preparing the tailored STE OWT RMF for DoD accreditation packages.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- In-depth understanding on the application of National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171 risk management compliance practices
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate with U.S Government Cybersecurity personnel.
- Well organized, detail oriented, and capable of managing multiple tasks
- Must be capable of working with engineering and program management staff to coordinate risk management activities associated with Authority to Operate (ATO) certification
- Bachelor of Science or an equivalent degree in information technology or information assurance
- Ability to obtain an interim DoD SECRET clearance, Candidates with existing DoD SECRET clearance are preferred
- Some travel required, and coordinating software installation and network system configuration activities with U.S. Government site personnel
- 5 years plus in a similar position held within the Department of Defense (DoD), DoD contractor or commercial information assurance industry
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression.